Sunday, August 23, 2015



If you have ever done a puzzle you know that there is that one piece.
When you place this one piece in the puzzle,you instantly know that you have figured it out.
The whole puzzle seems easier after this piece.You can imagine the rest of it in its place, and you know you will eventually complete it.

You were that piece in the puzzle of my life.

When I found you, I could see myself building my life around you. Everything made sense, everything seemed possible.For first time in my life, I truly relaxed because I knew I had found you.

I don't know what was my intention was at that time, where I wanted it all to go.
I just remember that feeling.That relief, that lucky feeling, to have found that one piece.

3 comments:

wildflower said...

It's relief more than happyness even. I know how that feels. You've probably read my mind. Beautiful.

Hopelessly Flawed said...

you came :)

Diana said...

<3